Couples Both LPAs
This service is for a couple, for example, husband and wife, and is for both Financial and Health and Welfare.
A Lasting Power of Attorney “LPA” is a legal document used for forward planning. It allows you to choose someone you trust “Attorney” to make decisions for you, as it may concern your property and financial affairs, or health and welfare.
By ordering both a Financial and Health and Welfare Power of Attorney it will enable you to choose the person, or persons, you would wish to make personal decisions on your behalf, in such circumstances, this would include decisions about medical treatment or care, or where you should live and to deal with all your finance situations like managing your day to day banking.
What we do for our Power of Attorney Fee of £948*
These are the services we undertake to complete your Power of Attorney.
- We will conduct a telephone assessment call to gather all the facts to be able to complete an assessment of any possible concerns. This can take from 20 minutes up to approximately 60 minutes depending on the complexity.
- We will set a video appointment up for the signing of your Power of Attorney. This is usually taken via Zoom in which you will receive an appointment email at a time that is suitable for you, during the meeting we will guide you and your attorneys, through the process this way we can talk you through the signing and attestation service to avoid any possible mistakes this is all completed at a time to suit you and your attorneys
- We will act as your Witnesses.
- We will provide you a certified copy of your Power of Attorney(s) sent via tracked and insured mail services.
- We will retain the master Lasting Power of Attorney(s) in our Fire and Waterproof off-premises storage facility for your lifetime. or until you or your appointed Attorney requests the original Power of Attorney.