Complex Probate Full Estate Administration
Are you too busy to deal with the full administration of an Estate? Our friendly experts will work on your case to obtain a certified grant of probate and calculate any income or inheritance tax liabilities where appropriate and deal with all the estate management, such as dealing with banks and distributing monies to beneficiaries. Where you wish us to. Holding funds in Escrow.
This service applies to you if any of the below apply,
- You do not want the work of dealing with the estate.
- Overseas assets more than £100,000
- Total estate value is over £325,000
- Gifts of more than £150,000 were given in the last 7 years.
- Cases with a will
- Cases without a will (non-contentious instate)
What isn’t included
- Attending Inquests or liaising with the Coroner’s Service.
Land Registry Changes
If you intend to keep a property that you have inherited then you will need to change the records at Land Registry. We can do this for you. NOTE: Do not buy the land registry package if you intend to sell the property.
What we do for our Probate Full Administration Fee of £2,699*
These are the services we undertake to complete your grant of probate.
What isn’t included
- Attending Inquests or liaising with the Coroner’s Service./li>
This is a list of possible disbursements that apply to probate matters and their cost.
- Inclusive Courier service to collect documents from you FREE (Additional Collections £30 each)
- Probate Registry fee for grant of probate INCLUDED (Compulsory court charges applies to all probate court cases with any probate specialist or solicitor) (If you do this yourself the cost will be £215)
- Optional: Certified copies of the grant of probate including postage £2 each
- Provide Published statutory notices in the London Gazette to protect you from challenges to the estate £200
- Provide notices in local newspapers to protect you from challenges to the estate £245
- Optional: Registering you as the new owner of a property at HM Land Registry £499 (Note: This is not to be purchased if you intend to sell the property).
- Conveyancing (For Property Selling) £529
- Land Registry Fees are based on property value. Up to £500,00 is Inclusive. From £500,001 to £1m it is £120 From £1m or above it is £180
Please note that these fees are not an exhaustive list but fees that are possibly relevant to the package you are currently looking at. If you are unsure about anything you can chat to us on messenger, request a callback, or call us on freephone 0808 188 9008